Pages

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Brand obsession: SWANKISS

Lately, my attention has been drawn completely to the Saaya Hayashida produced brand, Swankiss. I saw an outfit post of a shop staff member on Tumblr and immediately fell in love with the whole coordinate.

They tap into my cute, pastel, girly side of fashion and I have absolutely no qualms with it! 


What I love about them is that they're cute and girly, but with creative and edgy twists to their clothing. For some it may be a bit too much, but it's perfect for someone like me who can get bored of girly fashion sometimes.

Their high-waisted swan pants was what originally caught my attention. The scalloped waistline, the buttons, the back crochet lace-up detail, ughhh I can't get enough of it! All the high-waisted pants on their site have this design. It's such a cute twist and as someone looking for more high-waisted pants, I'm absolutely loving them.




I want them in every colour! (●´□`)♡

Their spring/summer 2014 collection is something I'd also like to get my hands on. One of the spring trends is nautical theme! Their spring collection is appropriately named Loliship Marine.




I'm loving the coordinate with the long navy skirt, ruffle top and matching navy beret! (´∀`)♡ Also loving the second coordinate with the striped skirt and the all white OP (The white version has an iridescent see-through layer over a lace-ish base, making it look like mermaid scales and has gold starfish and seashell beads scattered!)


 

Another item from the Loliship Marine collection not pictured here, is the Marine OP.





I'd also love to get my hands on these, but at the moment they are sold out on their online shop.

Here it is, pictured on producer Saaya Hayashida:




Their summer 2014 collection is also adorable, though less to my taste. With a cherry theme, it is aptly called American Cherry.



A decent amount of denim and a lot of cherry.

Personally, I'm on the fence with the all red OP in the bottom picture (Comes in navy and white as well), but I'm slightly drawn towards it. Big fan of the cherry sweater in the 4th coordinate in the first picture! Also really liking the tied-up denim top with the heart in the center; super cute detailing!

The BEST part about all this is that after gushing over this brand for about 2 weeks, Anime Expo announced Swankiss to be a fashion guest for this year, along with Kimura U produced brand KOKOkim! (∩˃o˂∩)♡


They are both going to have booths in the dealer's room. Good-bye wallet, it was nice knowing you.

Hopefully they will announce fashion show details soon, and I hope they open up model applications to the attendees as well! It would be a dream to be able to model for them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! If you still want those Swan pants, I am selling them here: http://gyaru-com-sales.livejournal.com/2060128.html

    ReplyDelete